Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shopping in the States

rice crackers and gf pretzel sticks

gf pastas, Annie's was on sale for $1.50 :) :)

gf baking items :)



fruit snacks that do not have artificial flavours and colours



Wheat free cereals, Connor can eat oats. I love that the gluten
free foods are labelled, makes it much easier shopping.




One of Connor's fav Food Network Hosts, I could not resist buying him them.




I took a trip over to Water town to go grocery shopping with my SIL. We had a great day there finding all kinds of new things. I found a lot of things that were gluten free and free of any artificial flavours and colours. Of course I had to read all the labels and make sure each one was safe for Connor to eat. I stocked up on a good selection that would be good for breakfasts, baking, school lunches & snacks and dinner. I bought other things but these are the things that will be great for making gluten free meals and snacks. My pantry is now stocked up for back to school and hockey and figure skating nights.

No comments: