Sunday, August 29, 2010

Gluten Free Bread


Connor is a lucky boy, his Aunt Andrea is always making him yummy food that he can eat. She knows how much he loves to eat and how he just wants to be a normal kid. For her birthday pool party she made amazing gluten free cupcakes and he loved them. She has made many birthday cakes and yummy treats over the years that the kids and us have enjoyed. She read my blog the other day when I was saying how much he missed a good sandwich. She went and got a book from Chapters and made him a loaf of gluten free bread. It was sooo good, it was soft, had a great taste and texture and he loved it. We went today to find the cookbook but they were all out of them. Thanks again for the great bread Andrea, can't wait to try some of the recipes from the book.

4 comments:

Andrea Cook said...

Glad I could help...it was super easy to make. I am glad everyone liked it too!

Keri said...

It was very good, we enjoyed it! Wish I could find the cookbook! I am craving gf crackers now :)

Anonymous said...

And my cake order I had for the end of the month...just turned gluten free! So I will be trying out the chocolate cake recipe as well! She just happened to ask!
your sil happily baking GF

Keri said...

Yum, can't wait to hear more about it. I know it will turn out great!