Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Semi–Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks and Double Chocolate Crunch Granola

Our family loves food and we love getting samples from Enjoy Life Foods. It is like Christmas when a new box comes to sample foods from Enjoy Life. The best part is that I can safely feed the foods to my children knowing they are free of all of the allergens. We have really enjoyed all of the products from Enjoy Life.

We were recently sent Mega chunks chocolate chips and Double chocolate crunch granola from the new line. They were both excellent and we enjoyed them. The chunks were excellent in the batch of homemade gluten free cookies, yum! We loved the granola as well, it is great in Greek yogurt with fresh berries or put on top of a smoothie.

It is very important to me that my children eat a variety of foods on the gluten free diet. I do not want them feeling like they are missing out on foods that they used to love. I want them to enjoy food, thank you to Enjoy Life Foods for a great line of foods my children can eat.

No comments: