Friday, February 11, 2011

Enjoy Life Foods

When my son went off gluten and many other allergens he was concerned that food would not taste good anymore. He loves food and wants to be a chef one day and while he didn't mind going off of things that were making him sick he wanted to eat well still. I promised him I would make his diet as best as I possibly could. I have taught myself to bake gluten free foods which can be tricky to get right sometimes and I make a variety of gluten free foods each day. While I love to bake sometimes we get busy and can not always have fresh baked treats. I was contacted to sample some of Enjoy Life new products. As a Registered Nutritionist I like that the foods they make are free of ten of the most common allergens. They are free of gluten, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, sulfites, and sesame. The are also made without casein and potato which are also common allergens. They can be sent to school as a treat being free of all nuts. The list of ingridents is real foods you would bake with yourself. We sampled the no-oats oatmeal cookies, snickerdoodle cookies and double chocolate brownie cookies. We have also previously sampled the chocoalte bars which were also excellent. We enjoyed all of the new products and found they tasted great and would be enjoyed by anyone. My children loved them and they were excited to sample them. I would buy any of the Enjoy Life products again in the grocery store. Gluten free and allergen treats can be fun and taste great as well. The cookies were all really great tasting and nice and soft. My children loved them and I would purchase them in stores. For more information on the different products and allergen information please visit; www.enjoylifefoods.com

No comments: