Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Enjoy Life New Crunchy Cookies

Enjoy Life sent our family four new kinds of cookies to sample. They sent chocolate chip, double chocolate, sugar crisp and vanilla honey graham. They were all really great cookies and we enjoyed all of them. I think my favourite was double chocolate but they were all really good. They have the perfect amount of crunch to them and have a great taste. My kids loved them and always enjoy being able to sample new foods. My son thinks his dream job would be to sample foods and give his opinion, I would have to agree. It is nice that Enjoy Life Foods is a dedicated company free of all of the allergens. We all agreed that they do not taste like gluten free cookies and are not missing anything being free of so much that you would find in a cookie. Thank you to Enjoy Life Foods for making another great product our whole family can enjoy!

No comments: